Bookstores may purchase TestOut LabSim courseware at the educational discount price. Unused course activation codes may be returned up to one year from date of purchase and will incur a 10% deactivation fee. No exceptions.
Any bookstore needing to return unused activation codes must submit a return request, including a list of unused activation codes, in order to obtain a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number from TestOut. Any returns deviating from the RMA description will be subject to an additional 35% service fee.
Instructions for Returns
- Fax 801-785-0575 or email email@example.com a return request including the following information:
- A list of the unused activation codes
- The respective Invoice or Order number (located on the activation card) for each code
- An explanation of why the codes are being returned
- TestOut will verify that the codes are unused and purchased within one year, and then provide a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for the return
- If required, the bookstore will provide a Chargeback or Return number upon receipt of the RMA
- After TestOut has processed the return and deactivated the codes, a credit for the approved return (minus deactivation fee) will be applied to the customer’s account.
Typically, RMA authorizations are completed within two weeks. For any questions regarding returns, call 800-877-4889 and ask to speak with an academic sales representative.