We’ve added twelve additional or expanded chapters on key subject domains, such as threats, attacks, and vulnerabilities; hosts design and diagnosis; devices and infrastructure; identity, access, account management; cryptography and PKI; wireless threats, virtualization, cloud security, securing mobile devices, incident response, forensics, recovery, risk management, governance and more.
- New pfsense labs and demos
- Updated Cisco switch labs and demos
- Security Onion labs and demos
- Kali Linux labs and demos
- Firewall labs and demos
- Server 2019 labs and demos
- 20 Random question Domain exams
- Updated for CompTIA Security+ SY0-601
- And more.