TestOut Corporation of Pleasant Grove, UT is seeking to hire a talented full-time Manager of Human Resources who is passionate about people and wants to work for an impressive Tech Education Company that realizes its number one asset is its employees
Job Summary: Manage all aspects of the human resource function for TestOut Corporation
- Work with senior leadership to develop and promote the human resources strategies for the organization including goals, objectives and systems
- Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
- Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
These responsibilities involve achieving the following tasks:
- Ensure the organization is in compliance with regulatory requirements within the HR function
- Implementing and revising a company's compensation program
- Creating and revising job descriptions
- Conducting annual salary surveys
- Working with the CFO in developing, analyzing, and updating the company's salary budget
- Developing, analyzing and updating the company's evaluation program
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the company's handbook on policies and procedures
- Performing benefits administration
- Maintaining affirmative action programs
- Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
- Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
- Overseeing new employee onboarding
- Overseeing exit interviews
- Maintaining department records and reports
- Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
- Bachelor of Science/Bachelor of Arts in Human Resource Management or
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) with a concentration in one of the following:
- Human resources
- Organizational behavior
- Management and leadership
- Broad knowledge of the field with demonstrated leadership skills
- Ideally 7 or more years of experience in Human Resource Management
- SHRM-CP (certified professional) and or
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR)
Why work for us?
You will earn a competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefits! Our benefits include paid time off and holiday pay, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. If what you have read so far piques your interest, then we want to hear from you!
About TestOut Corporation
The mission of TestOut Corporation is "To make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology". We are in the business of selling hope. We work with academic and IT Pro institutions all over the US and abroad. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge can "test out" and master real-world IT scenarios that can open doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life.
For six years running, TestOut has been voted "Best Company to Work For" by Utah Business Magazine through employee surveys. We have created a business casual environment with company employee events as well as company family events. Our CEO cares about each employee and shows it through competitive compensation and great benefits.
Come join our TestOut team today! We look forward to meeting you!
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to fill out an online application.