Administrative Assistant for Higher Ed Team
TestOut Corporation of Pleasant Grove, UT is seeking a highly motivated, self-starter to join our sales department as a full-time Administrative Assistant. This position will process orders and answer inbound inquiries with excellent customer service while working closely with the Higher Ed Sales Team. We offer a competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefits! Our benefits include paid time off and holiday pay, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. If this sounds like the opportunity that you've been looking for, apply today!
ABOUT TESTOUT CORPORATION
The mission of TestOut Corporation is to make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology. We are in the business of selling hope. We work with academic and corporate institutions all over the US and abroad. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge can "test out" and master real-world IT scenarios that can open doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life.
For six years running, TestOut has been voted "Best Company to Work For" by Utah Business Magazine through employee surveys. We have created a business casual environment with company employee events and company family events. Our CEO cares about each employee and shows it through competitive compensation and great benefits.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS AN ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
As an Administrative Assistant for the Higher Ed Sales Team, you are driven by customer service and focused on forming strong client relationships. You will enjoy interacting with students as you support them through the enrollment process, assist them with online activation needs, and help them navigate TestOut's LabSim platform. Your positive, friendly disposition comes through in all your interactions and is one of the reasons our clients enjoy doing business with us. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Processing student and bookstore orders
- Handle inbound calls from students and instructors
- Communicate with customers through email and chat queues
- Receive faxes and disburse as needed
- Assisting students with online activation needs
- Student and bookstore return's
- Providing exceptional customer service and forming strong client relationships
- Presenting product solutions
- Maintaining accurate records in CRM
- Helping students navigate TestOut's LabSim platform
- Supporting students through the enrollment process
- Supporting Sales efforts
As a team player, you work closely with the Higher Ed Sales Team and support sales efforts by presenting technology product solutions to customers. With your passion for organization, you also enjoy the administrative aspect of your position and meticulously maintain accurate records in CRM. You will enjoy interacting with people every day and are proud of the part you play in making a difference in people's lives through our breakthrough technology.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in customer service
- Ability to communicate clearly in person, by phone, email, and chat
- Honesty, integrity, and patience with yourself and others
- Reliability and consistency
- Desire to learn and ability to learns quickly
- Strong interpersonal skills with proven ability to work across organizations in order to achieve personal and company goals
- Self-directed, results oriented and organized, coupled with drive and energy
- Attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
The schedule for this position is Monday through Friday from 8 am to 5 pm.
ARE YOU READY TO JOIN OUR HIGHER ED TEAM?
If you feel that you would be right for this Administrative Assistant position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application here. We look forward to meeting you!