LabSim HTML5 Beta
Welcome to the login page for the new LabSim HTML5 interface. When finalized, the new interface will offer students and instructors alike:
- A more streamlined experience
- Cross-platform access, including Windows OS, Apple iOS, and Linux support
- Mobile access to videos and text.
- Courses that run completely in HTML5 -- No Silverlight installation required
Please Be Aware Of The Following Release Notes:
- This version is live on our servers. Any changes that you make in this version will be reflected in the standard version of LabSim as well.
- The labs in PC Pro have been completely retrofitted in HTML5. Labs in other courses will run in the HTML5 client but still require Silverlight.
- Tablet devices can be used for non-lab content.
- We are making improvements daily. Some features are still on their way (certification exam management, Custom Exam Builder, etc.). We will keep you posted.
List of Known Issues and Bugs
Mozilla FireFox not supported
Mozilla Firefox is not yet supported. For now, we encourage Linux OS users to use Chrome to sign in to the HTML5 LabSim.
Printing not yet enabled
The ability to print text lessons etc. has not yet been enabled in this version of LabSim
Certifications tab not enabled
The ability to schedule and take certification exams has not yet been enabled. A Certification tab will be added in the future to provide that functionality.
Student View button not enabled
The Student View button that allows instructors to toggle between their own account and a student account is not yet enabled.
Creating custom exams not currently supported
We recommend creating custom exams in the Silverlight version of LabSim. You can log in at www.TestOut.com
“Microsoft,” & “Windows,” and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Microsoft Corporation.
"Apple" & "iOS," and their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Apple Corporation.