A New and Improved LabSim
We’ve redesigned LabSim to give you a cleaner, more intuitive experience. Less clutter and less clicks means you get more done. It also offers:
- Better cross-platform access
- New instructor features (create your own questions & archive classes)
- Mobile access (iPad)
- Improved video controls
Watch the video below to check it out.
- Any changes you make in LabSim 5.0 will be reflected in LabSim 4.0 as well.
- We are making improvements to LabSim 5.0 daily. Some features are still being refined/added.
- The Linux OS and Chrome OS do not support the Silverlight plug-in.
No More Silverlight
We are busy converting our courses from Silverlight to HTML5. In the future, all courses we offer will run independently of the Silverlight plug-in. LabSim 5.0 will run all of our courses, but some still require the Silverlight plug-in to run the labs and exams. To see how the courses and resources work on the LabSim 5.0 interface, please refer to the tables below.