Use the following steps to purchase LabSim directly from TestOut at the special discounted price for your academic institution. Note: Do not purchase your product directly from TestOut unless your instructor supplies you with a promotion code or if you purchase the product from your bookstore.
Enter your promotion code into the box directly to the right. Click the Apply button.
Add the LabSim product to your shopping cart. If you would like to purchase additional products, you may continue shopping and adding them to your cart.
Enter your personal information, including your school name and instructor name EXACTLY as provided by your instructor.
Complete your shopping cart purchase.
Your LabSim product will be delivered to you as indicated in the shopping cart checkout process.
You will also receive a product activation code that will activate your LabSim license. The license Activation Code you receive will also be tied directly to your academic institution.
Single User License
LabSim product licenses are single-user licenses and cannot be shared or resold.
LabSim Student Return & Exchange Policy
Courses purchased directly from TestOut may be returned or exchanged up to 30 days from the date of purchase, and the time spent in the course must be less than 2 hours. For returned courseware, a full refund will be issued to the credit card that was used to place the order.
Instructions for Student Returns & Exchanges
- Fax 1-801-785-0575 or email email@example.com a return request including the following information:
- the order number found on the receipt
- which course title(s) being returned
- an explanation of why the courseware is being returned
- if for an exchange, the course title needed in exchange for the returned course
- TestOut will verify that the order was placed within 30 days and that less than 2 hours was spent within the course.
- Returns & Exchanges:
- For returns, TestOut will process the approved return and deactivate the code(s). A credit for the return will be applied to the credit card that was used to place the order. A confirmation email will be sent to the student.
- For exchanges, TestOut will deactivate the returned code and provide access to the course needed. If the course needed differs in price, TestOut will either credit the student’s credit card the difference or will request the student’s credit card information to charge the remaining balance.
Typically, returns are completed within two weeks. For any questions regarding returns, call 1-800-877-4889 and ask to speak with an academic sales representative.