|71 Training Videos||30 Demonstrations|
|50 Section Quizzes||38 Lab Simulation Exercises|
|73 Written Lessons||544 Exam Questions|
Single User License: $495 Add to Cart
Call 1-800-877-4889 for academic pricing
A newer version of this product is now available. If you are just beginning your studies for networking, we recommend purchasing the LabSim Network Pro product.
The CompTIA Network+ certification covers basic networking concepts for connecting to a network and setting up a small office/home office (SOHO) network.
The Network+ certification helps qualify you for the following job roles: network administrator or technician for a small business network, network installer, and help desk technician.
A+ training (or equivalent) is recommended before starting your Network+. After completing the Network+ certification, you are prepared to pursue the following additional certifications: MCITP, MCTS, MCSE, and CCNA.
Prove Your Skills with the TestOut Network Pro Certification Exam
In addition to preparing for the CompTIA Network+ certification, your LabSim product now includes the TestOut Network Pro Certification Exam. Complete your training by gaining an industry certification that proves what you can do, not just what you've memorized. See Network Pro Certification for additional details on this new exam.
Note: The TestOut Network Pro Certification Exam is currently only available to academic students affiliated with an educational institution.
The TestOut LabSim for Network+ product includes lab exercises that let you practice both hardware and software networking configuration tasks. Using the included online labs, here are just some of the skills you'll practice:
- Select and install network interface cards and modems
- Select and connect networking cables
- Configure TCP/IP settings
- Select devices and configure a small network consisting of a switch or a router
- Configure devices for an Internet connection
- Configure a wireless access point and wireless client connections
- Configure the Windows Firewall
- Create a VPN connection
- Use Remote Desktop
- Troubleshoot network connectivity
Network+ (N10-004) Certification Exam
Once you have completed your LabSim training, you will be ready to take the CompTIA certification exam.
- Price: $246
- Exam number: N10-004
- Testing center: Prometric or Pearson VUE
- Number of questions: 100
- Time limit: 90 minutes
- Passing score: 720 (on a scale of 100-900)
- Exam question format: Multiple choice
LabSim includes everything you need to prepare for certification.
- Our comprehensive training methodology includes video, text, labs, and certification test prep software.
- Hands-on labs let you practice both hardware and software configuration tasks in a virtual environment.
- Online delivery gives you instant, anywhere access through most major browsers on both PC and Mac.
- Reporting and assessment tools make LabSim perfect for use in a classroom or distance-learning classes.
Note: LabSim does not include the cost of vendor or association certification exams.