Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure
|44 Training Videos||52 Demonstrations|
|32 Section Quizzes||31 Lab Simulation Exercises|
|54 Written Lessons||264 Exam Questions|
The Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure product covers application management tasks for an enterprise network. You will learn how to deploy Windows using images, manage virtual machines and networks, manage Remote Desktop access, and configure an IIS server.
We recommend that you complete the Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure and Windows Server 2008 Active Directory courses prior to studying for this exam.
Passing the 70-643 certification exam gives you an MCTS certification, and also counts as one of the exams required for the MCTIP Enterprise Administrator certification.
LabSim lets you practice Windows Server configuration tasks without the need of setting up multiple servers and obtaining licenses. Using our online labs, you can practice enterprise server configuration tasks anywhere you have an Internet connection. Here are many of the tasks you'll practice as you study for your Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure exam:
- Configure WDS to manage Windows installation
- Configure simple and fault tolerant volumes; configure volume mount points
- Create virtual hard disks and networks
- Create and manage virtual machines
- Configure DNS round robin
- Configure Network Load Balancing clusters
- Manage Remote Desktop Services and connections
- Configure Remote Desktop Licensing
- Deliver applications using Remote Desktop
- Control and optimize Remote Desktop connections using connection brokers and gateway policies
- Configure IIS web sites
- Secure IIS using authentication, authorization, and SSL
Windows Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure (70-643) Certification Exam
Once you have completed your LabSim training, you will be ready to take the Microsoft certification exam.
- Price: $150
- Exam number: 70-643
- Testing center: Prometric
LabSim includes everything you need to prepare for certification.
- Our comprehensive training methodology includes video, text, labs, and certification test prep software.
- Hands-on labs let you practice configuration tasks in a virtual environment.
- Online delivery gives you instant, anywhere access (the Windows-based LabSim client is required to access this course).
- Reporting and assessment tools make LabSim perfect for use in a classroom or distance-learning classes.
Note: LabSim does not include the cost of vendor or association certification exams.
TestOut for Microsoft's Configuring Server 2008 Applications Infrastructure - Prepares for Microsoft's 70-643