The Microsoft Exchange Server 2007 exam is a good introduction to managing an Exchange server for someone with Microsoft server experience. In this course, you learn how to install and set up Exchange services on your network, integrating Exchange with Active Directory.
Passing the 70-236 exam gives you an MCTS certification for Exchange Server 2007. The exam can also be used as an elective in your MCSE certification.
Before studying for the Exchange Server 2007 exam, you should have completed courses in Microsoft server administration and Active Directory. If your course of study is Windows Server 2008, complete the following courses: Windows Server 2008 Network Infrastructure and Windows Server 2008 Active Directory. If your course of study is Windows 2003 Server, you should have completed the following: Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2003 Network Infrastructure, Windows 2003 Active Directory.
TestOut LabSim for Exchange Server 2007 includes lab exercises that let you practice key Exchange server configuration tasks. Using the online labs, here are just some of the skills you'll practice:
- Manage storage groups, stores, and files
- Create recipients, mail users, room mailboxes, and distribution groups
- Manage delivery restrictions
- Configure e-mail policies
- Configure ActiveSync
- Manage POP3 and IMAP4 access
- Create and configure internal and external send connectors
- Configure sender and recipient filtering
- Reconnect mailboxes
- Mark a database for restore
Exchange Server 2007 (70-236) Certification Exam
Once you have completed your LabSim training, you will be ready to take the Microsoft certification exam.
- Price: $150
- Exam number: 70-236
- Testing center: Prometric
LabSim includes everything you need to prepare for certification.
- Our comprehensive training methodology includes video, text, labs, and certification test prep software.
- Hands-on labs let you practice configuration tasks in a virtual environment.
- Online delivery gives you instant, anywhere access (the Windows-based LabSim client is required to access this course).
- Reporting and assessment tools make LabSim perfect for use in a classroom or distance-learning classes.
Note: LabSim does not include the cost of vendor or association certification exams.
Configuring Exchange Server 2007 70-236