Server 2003 Security Implementation
|43 Training Videos||43 Demonstrations|
|29 Section Quizzes||57 Lab Simulation Exercises|
|56 Written Lessons||189 Exam Questions|
Single User License: $495 Add to Cart
Call 1-800-877-4889 for academic pricing
The Server 2003 Security Implementation course covers advanced security administration in an Active Directory network. You will learn how to manage certificates and certificate authorities, control and secure authentication, manage access to resources, and secure servers on a Windows 2003 Server network.
The 70-299 exam counts as the implementation elective for your MCSE certification (you can also choose the Windows Vista or Windows 7 exams as an elective if you did not use it for your operating system elective). We recommend that you complete the following courses prior to studying for this exam: Windows 2003 Server, Windows 2003 Network Infrastructure, and Windows 2003 Active Directory
LabSim lets you practice Windows Server configuration tasks without the need of setting up multiple servers and obtaining licenses. Using our online labs, you can practice enterprise server configuration tasks anywhere you have an Internet connection. Here are many of the tasks you'll practice as you study for your Server 2003 Security Implementation exam:
- Create an Active Directory structure suitable for security administration
- Import and modify security templates
- Configure domain account policies
- Install root and subordinate CAs; manage CA certificate requests
- Manage certificate templates
- Issue and revoke certiifcates
- Enable delegated authentication
- Require smart cards for authentication
- Use an appropriate group strategy to control resource access within and across domains
- Configure restricted groups
- Manage EFS and designated recovery agents (DRAs)
- Create trusts between domains
- Manage IPSec policies
- Create and manage remote access policies
- Configure RADIUS servers and clients
- Enable SSL for a website
- Control software installation and execution
- Manage wireless network security
- Manage server auditing
Server 2003 (70-299) Certification Exam
Once you have completed your LabSim training, you will be ready to take the Microsoft certification exam.
- Price: $150
- Exam number: 70-299
- Testing center: Prometric
LabSim includes everything you need to prepare for certification.
- Our comprehensive training methodology includes video, text, labs, and certification test prep software.
- Hands-on labs let you practice configuration tasks in a virtual environment.
- Online delivery gives you instant, anywhere access (the Windows-based LabSim client is required to access this course).
- Reporting and assessment tools make LabSim perfect for use in a classroom or distance-learning classes.
Note: LabSim does not include the cost of vendor or association certification exams.
Implementing and Administering Security in a Server 2003 Network 70-299