TestOut Server Pro: Install and Configure, TestOut’s course for entry-level Microsoft Server 2012 administration, will give you the knowledge you need to pass Microsoft’s 70-410 exam, plus the hands-on experience that you will need to pass TestOut Server Pro: Install and Configure Certification exam. Throughout this interactive course you will be able to practice your ability to design, implement, configure, and manage a Windows network that incorporates Windows Server 2012.
New labs include:
- Using Hyper-V to create and manage virtual machines.
- Configuring NIC teaming.
- Creating storage pools.
- Configure printer pooling using a Print Management Console
- Installing and configuring a DHCP server.
Following the format of TestOut’s previous “Pro” courses, TestOut Server Pro: Install and Configure features our simulated office environment. As your knowledge, tasks, and abilities grow, so does the network in your simulated office.
LabSim includes everything you need to prepare for certification.
- Our comprehensive training methodology includes video, text, labs, and certification test prep software.
- Hands-on labs let you practice both hardware and software configuration tasks in a virtual environment.
- Online delivery gives you instant, anywhere access through most major browsers on both PC and Mac.
- Reporting and assessment tools make LabSim perfect for use in a classroom or distance-learning classes.
Note: LabSim does not include the cost of vendor or association certification exams.