The TestOut Client Pro course prepares you to install, manage, and troubleshoot both Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 in a business environment. The course focuses on configuration tasks performed at the client computer, including those performed by a desktop administrator in a small, medium, or large business.
One Course -- Three Certification Exams
TestOut looks at certification a bit differently than others in the industry. Our goal is to make training that prepares you to get certified and gives you the hands-on skills IT employers are looking for. This is why we took a comprehensive approach to developing the TestOut Client Pro course. When you complete the TestOut Client Pro course, you will be prepared to take any or all of three separate certification exams:
- TestOut Client Pro Certification exam
- Configuring Windows Devices (70-697)
- Installing and Configuring Windows 10 (70-698)
Providing 70-697 and 70-698 certification training in the TestOut Client Pro product helps your students get more experience with Windows 10, and gives them a single resource to train for the MCSA: Windows 10 Certification.
LabSim online labs let you practice both Windows 7 and Windows 10 configuration tasks, even if your PC is running a different operating system version. Here are just some of the skills you'll practice in the Client Pro training product:
- Create a virtual hard disk for Windows deployment
- Optimize video settings
- Create volumes; add space to existing volumes
- Implement Storage Spaces
- Perform disk maintenance
- Configure SkyDrive storage
- Manage UAC settings
- Configure Internet Explorer security settings
- Configure IPv4 and IPv6 settings
- Manage wireless network connections
- Configure application compatibility
- Manage user accounts, passwords, and account lockout settings
- Configure NTFS permissions on files and folders
- Create a Windows To Go USB drive
- Configure a VPN connection
- Configure synchronization and privacy settings on mobile Windows devices
- Manage system startup, services, and performance
- Use Remote Desktop
- Configure system updates
- Protect the system and data using backups, System Restore, and File History
LabSim includes everything you need to prepare for each of the above mentioned certification exams.
- Our comprehensive training methodology includes video, text, labs, and certification test prep software.
- Hands-on labs let you practice software configuration tasks in a virtual environment.
- Online delivery gives you instant, anywhere access through most major browsers on both PC and Mac.
- Reporting and assessment tools make LabSim perfect for use in a classroom or distance-learning classes.
Note: LabSim does not include the cost of vendor or association certification exams.