TestOut PC Pro Certification
The TestOut PC Pro Certification is the first exam in our new line of TestOut Pro Certifications—certifications that measure not just what you know, but what you can do. The TestOut PC Pro Certification measures your ability to install, manage, repair, and troubleshoot PC hardware and Windows operating system software.
The TestOut PC Pro Certification is included in the cost of TestOut's PC Pro and A+ courseware. In addition to getting our industry leading instruction, labs, and assessment tools, students using TestOut's LabSim for PC Pro or LabSim for A+ courseware now get the certification exam included in the price of the product.
- The certification focuses on validating job skills. Check out the PC Pro exam objectives.
- The TestOut PC Pro exam is comprised of several questions incorporating lab activities, each requiring multiple tasks.
- For those competent in basic computer skills, completion time for the exam is approximately 45 minutes; however, there is a maximum time limit of 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Passing score for the PC Pro Certification is 1100 on a scale of 200-1500.
- Teachers must schedule students to take the exam, and students may take the exam one time.
- The TestOut PC Pro Certification exam is a culminating exam that instructors may offer students. To be successful on the exam, students should have completed an entire course of study for PC hardware and software (equivalent to both TestOut A+ courses).
- The exam is scored immediately upon completion. Teachers receive immediate access to student scores, and students receive immediate exam pass/fail notification.
- Students who take and pass the exam will receive a certificate signed by TestOut and their school representative to validate having achieved the PC Pro Certification.
Should you have any questions regarding the TestOut PC Pro Certification, please contact your TestOut sales representative at 1-800-877-4889 or email ProCertifications@testout.com