TestOut Network Pro Certification
The TestOut Network Pro Certification is the second exam in the TestOut Pro Certification exam product line. TestOut Pro Certifications measure not just what you know, but what you can do. The TestOut Network Pro Certification Exam measures your ability to perform real-world tasks using the Windows operating system and common networking hardware.
The TestOut Network Pro Certification Exam is included in the cost of TestOut's Network Pro training. In addition to getting our industry leading instruction, labs, and assessment tools, students authorized for a TestOut Network Pro product now get the certification exam included in the price of the product.
- The certification focuses on validating job skills. Click here to see the exam objectives.
- The TestOut Network Pro Certification Exam is comprised of lab and other question formats to provide an authentic assessment of hands-on abilities.
- For those competent in basic computer skills, completion time for the exam is approximately 60 minutes; however, there is a maximum time limit of 2 hours (120 minutes).
- Passing score for the Network Pro Certification is 1200 on a scale of 200-1700.
- Teachers must schedule students to take the exam, and students may take the exam one time.
- The TestOut Network Pro Certification Exam is a culminating exam that instructors may offer students. To be successful on the exam, students should have completed an entire course of study for Windows operating system and common networking hardware (equivalent to the TestOut Network Pro course).
- The exam is scored immediately upon completion. Teachers receive immediate access to student scores, shown as a number between 200-1700. Students will receive pass/fail notification after the conclusion of the exam.
Should you have any questions regarding the TestOut Network Pro Certification, please contact your TestOut sales representative at 1-800-877-4889 or e-mail experience@TestOut.com.