TestOut Desktop Pro Certification
The TestOut Desktop Pro Certification exam measures a student’s proficiency in Microsoft Office® 2016. The certification is a single exam covering the following Office applications at an introductory level:
The TestOut Desktop Pro Certification exam is included in the cost of TestOut's Desktop Pro training. In addition to getting our industry-leading instruction, labs, and assessment tools, students authorized for a TestOut Desktop Pro product now get the certification exam included in the price of the product.
- The exam is 100% performance based.
- The certification exam contains 15 simulated labs in which your students will be asked to complete 55 tasks.
- Most of the tasks in the exam cover Word and Excel, with a smaller percentage covering PowerPoint. The breakdown is:
- Word 38%
- Excel 38%
- PowerPoint 24%
- There is a time limit of 120 minutes (2 hours) set for the exam.
- Passing score for the Desktop Pro Certification is 1532 on a scale of 200-2000.
- Using the certification exam as a final. (Instructors are allowed to use the exam as part of a class grade.)
- Ordering Certificates and Wallet Cards: Upon passing, certificates can be ordered from user's LabSim home page for a minimal fee. Link can be found below the exam score on the right.
- Feedback is critical in any exam development process. If you have any feedback or comments, please contact your TestOut sales representative at 1-800-877-4889 or email ProCertifications@testout.com
NOTE - If you would like to evaluate TestOut Desktop Pro Certifications, you may request additional instructor exam vouchers by emailing ProCertifications@testout.com