TestOut Corporation of Pleasant Grove, UT is seeking to hire a talented full-time Implementation Specialist who can help us improve how we make business decisions through intelligent data collection and analysis.
- Provide feature/configuration product training to acquaint customers with LabSim
- Help customers become proficient in the LabSim software interface
- Provide implementation training and mentoring
- Teach fundamental strategies for student, instructor and program success while using LabSim
You may be perfect for this position!
We offer a competitive salary based on experience plus excellent benefits that include paid time off and holiday pay, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. If this sounds like the great opportunity you've been looking for, apply today!
ABOUT TESTOUT CORPORATION
The mission of TestOut Corporation is to make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology. We are in the business of selling hope. We work with academic and IT Pro institutions all over the US and abroad. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge can "test out" and master real-world IT scenarios that can open doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life.
For five years running, TestOut has been voted "Best Company to Work For" by Utah Business Magazine through employee surveys. We have created a business casual environment with company employee events and company family events. Our CEO cares about each employee and shows it through competitive compensation and great benefits.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS AN IMPLEMENTATION SPECIALIST
As a member of the Implementation Specialist training team, you will conduct virtual and face-to-face feature/configuration product training sessions and, a follow-up protocol after product training to ensure customer understanding and use of LabSim. You will also have the job responsibilities that will include:
- Provide specific implementation training with fundamental strategies and product configuration per-program requirements.
- Provide ongoing mentoring (via semi-annual or annual) follow-up interactions, including covering the value-add features of our product that might not be immediately implemented.
- Reduce the customer's time spent training employers/instructors and the apprehension of switching vendors.
- Develop training resources and tools for implementation activities, marketing brochures, and sales calls/webinars, including lesson plans, course learning outcomes, training course outlines, and so forth.
- Develop LabSim feature/configuration documentation resources.
- Conduct and summarize research to help customers be successful in their specific roles and environments.
- Respond to customer emails and phone calls, in a timely manner and help resolve problems.
- 3+ years of coaching training professionals (preferably academic professionals) on facilitation skills in instructor-led training, preferably with experience in coaching training specialists using virtual meeting software (GoToMeeting, Zoom, Adobe Connect).
- 3+ years of training in a structured classroom training environment facilitating, including designing, coordinating, and executing training courses.
- 3+ years of training resource development (Lesson Plans, Course Learning Outcomes, Training Course Outlines, and so forth).
- Experience coordinating and tracking training through a Learning Management System (or similar software).
- Demonstrated understanding of instructional design methodologies.
Do you have strong customer service skills and the ability to create a positive experience when working with all types of people? Are you highly organized? Can you accomplish tasks efficiently? Do you have strong written and oral communication abilities? Are you self-directed and able to work with minimal supervision? Are you attentive to detail? If so, apply today!
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you would be right for this Implementation Specialist position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application here. We look forward to meeting you!