TestOut Corporation of Pleasant Grove, UT is seeking to hire a talented full-time Full Stack Software Engineer who is passionate and wants to work on impressive products that make a direct impact on the customer, and drive revenue for the company.
- Work for a CEO/Owner who cares about you and shows it
- Work for a company that is small and established but experiencing growth
- Work a real 40-hour week without the pressure of late hours or slow times with no projects
- Work on impressive products that make a direct impact on the customer and drive revenue for the company
As a Software Engineer for TestOut you will raise the bar for the learning experience that students gain using TestOut products. You will work with a team that will coordinate with instructional designers on building real-word IT environments and work with product and design teams on building user features in LabSim. All of this is done with our daily stand-ups through a learn development process.
Primary and preferred qualifications
- 4+ years of hands-on experience with full stack development
- Preferably some experience with web automation through Selenium in Java
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming principles you should know how to create software that is extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
- Excitement and passion for education and the desire to make it better through technology
- Bachelor's degree in CS or related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
Why work for us?
You will earn a competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefits! Our benefits include paid time off and holiday pay, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. If what you have read so far piques your interest, then we want to hear from you!
About TestOut Corporation
The mission of TestOut Corporation is "To make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology". We are in the business of selling hope. We work with academic and IT Pro institutions all over the US and abroad. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge can "test out" and master real-world IT scenarios that can open doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life.
For five years running, TestOut has been voted "Best Company to Work For" by Utah Business Magazine through employee surveys. We have created a business casual environment with company employee events as well as company family events. Our CEO cares about each employee and shows it through competitive compensation and great benefits.
Come join our TestOut team today! We look forward to meeting you!
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to fill out an online application.