TestOut Corporation of Pleasant Grove, UT is seeking to hire a talented full-time Data Analyst who can help us improve how we make business decisions through intelligent data collection and analysis.
- The Data Analyst will explore various data sources to identify trends and patterns that leads us to actionable insights
- This role requires expertise in analyzing data using statistical techniques and building predictive models for our business performance
- The candidate must have proven records of effectively helping organizational leaders make successful data-driven business decisions
The Data Analyst earns a competitive salary based on experience and excellent benefits! Our benefits include paid time off and holiday pay, 100% company-paid health and dental insurance, life insurance, and short-term and long-term disability insurance. If what you have read piques your interest, then we want to hear from you!
ABOUT TESTOUT CORPORATION
The mission of TestOut Corporation is to make a difference in a person's life through education using breakthrough technology. We are in the business of selling hope. We work with academic and IT Pro institutions all over the US and abroad. Through our software training technology called LabSim, a student with little to no IT knowledge can "test out" and master real-world IT scenarios that can open doors to a job, career advancement, and a better life.
For five years running, TestOut has been voted "Best Company to Work For" by Utah Business Magazine through employee surveys. We have created a business casual environment with company employee events and company family events. Our CEO cares about each employee and shows it through competitive compensation and great benefits.
A DAY IN THE LIFE AS A DATA ANALYST
As a Data Analyst, you will work with business leaders to define key business metrics. You assist in collecting sales, marketing, product, and other data to measure and improve the key metrics. You will analyze data using statistical data techniques and create predictive models for forecasting business outcomes. Work with various departments to help improve the company’s data collection and report generation processes. Create reports and dashboards that help the company improve business performance and recommend how to improve business operations.
- 5+ years of sales, marketing, operational, and/or product data analysis experience
- BS in a quantitative field, such as mathematics, statistics, finance, economics, or computer science (advanced degree preferred)
- Advanced data query skills using SQL
- Advanced data analysis skills using R, Excel, or Python
- Expertise in data collection, data modeling, and database design
- Demonstrated experience in predictive modeling and data mining
- Strong critical and analytical thinking ability
- Proven verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to independently initiate and manage projects
- Programming experience is not required, but preferred (Python, ASP.NET, PHP, etc.).
HOW TO APPLY
If you feel that you would be right for this Data Analyst position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application here. We look forward to meeting you!